Sigma Defense Solutions for Development Security & Operations (DevSecOps)
Excellence in DevSecOps
Sigma Defense’s DevSecOps services accelerate development timelines and improve delivery outcomes through enhanced engineering practices; promoting a more cohesive collaboration between Development, Security, and Operations teams as they work towards continuous integration and delivery.
Industry Leader in DevSecOps
At Sigma Defense, our DevSecOps services include:
- Agile Software Development
- Infrastructure Automation / Infrastructure as a Code
- Software Factories
- Continuous Accreditation
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- Cloud Migration
- Service Mesh
Proven DevSecOps Methodology
With a proven methodology for IT development, the Sigma Defense approach to DevSecOps incorporates application and infrastructure security from the beginning, as well as automating some security functions to maintain a consistent DevOps workflow.
Proven Experts at DevSecOps
Sigma Defense’s strong proficiency of DevSecOps Engineering, Software Development, Cloud Architecture, Cyber Security, and IT Operations and Support is demonstrated through successful complex projects.
Expert DevSecOps Solution
Sigma Defense has the expertise to help agencies cultivate a DevSecOps process that:
- Deliver mission capabilities faster by accelerating lead time from development to deployment
- Leverage proven strategies and processes to embed security faster and earlier in the development process
- Reduce development costs with focused expertise
- Deliver faster innovation to DoD and federal agencies
- Automate tasks for development, compliance and deployment so your team can focus on what they do best
Learn More About DevSecOps
Talk to one of our experts to find out more.
Connect the forward edge warfighter, weaponry and assets with data, intelligence and analytics for greater situational awareness and decision making.
Transform command and control decision making with faster access to data from space, air and terrestrial sensors across air, land, sea, space, cyber and electromagnetic spectrums.