Modernize Development and Deployment of New Applications
A leader in software engineering, Sigma Defense Systems applies a systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approach to the development and operation of all software capabilities for our customers.
We have extensive experience designing, implementing, and integrating innovative software systems for the Department of Defense (DoD) and across the Navy Systems Command enterprise including NAVSEA, NAVAIR, and NAVWAR.
Our skilled software engineers have the knowledge, expertise, and experience necessary to create cutting-edge, tailored solutions for our customers. We offer a wide array of software engineering skills and services including:
- Data Science/Big Data/Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Complex System Integration
- Command and Control (C2) Systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISR)
- Software Defined Networking
- Cyber Security
Our team uses leading technologies, methodologies and industry recognized best practices, to successfully deliver a high-value, scalable capability to our customers. Our software engineers develop code for the software-based AEGIS Combat System for PEO-IWS program The FORGE to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Sigma Defense Systems has an extensive team of software architecture, DevSecOps and CI/CD experts to help solve your most complex challenges:
- Lead microservices modernization and cloud migration for many DoD programs
- Expertise in: C4ISR Systems, SIGINT Systems, Acoustic Systems, Combat Management Systems, Space Systems
- Accelerate large programs with decades of legacy code
- Work alongside our customers in the trenches every day
- Cleared engineers with hands-on, industry leading DevSecOps experience
- Support the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and Large DoD Primes
Talk to one of our experts.
Transform command and control decision making with faster access to data from space, air and terrestrial sensors across air, land, sea, space, cyber and electromagnetic spectrums.
Connect the forward edge warfighter with critical intelligence in real-time and near-real-time with an integrated modular suite of equipment.
Accelerate timelines and improve delivery outcomes through enhanced engineering practices that incorporate application and infrastructure security throughout the process.
Connect the forward edge warfighter, weaponry and assets with data, intelligence and analytics for greater situational awareness and decision making.
We facilitate software delivery in a DevSecOps framework to deploy new capabilities securely and rapidly to the warfighter at the edge.